Besides being all about gratitude, Thanksgiving is also all about the food! The way to properly celebrate Thanksgiving is with a huge feast full of delicious foods, shared amongst family and friends. There’s possibly nothing a Hobbit likes more than a good feast, so I think Hobbits and Thanksgiving were a match made in heaven. That’s why I decided to put together a Hobbit-themed Thanksgiving menu for you all. If you want to throw a Hobbit Thanksgiving feast, just follow the links below for all the recipes you’ll need!
- Roasted Hens in Woodland Wine from Alison’s Wonderland Recipes
- Stuffed Mushrooms from Fiction-Food Cafe
- A Feast for the Hobbits (Roast Chicken and Gravy) from Feast of Starlight
- Rustic Bread from Fictional Fare
- Bilbo Baggins’s Stuffing from Feast of Starlight
- Quick and Easy Bread from Feast of Starlight
- Prancing Pony Rustic Walnut Bread from Simply Inspired Meals
- Crown and Cottage Loaf from Feast of Starlight
Salads and Veggies
- Mixed Greens with Herb Dressing from Feast of Starlight
- Elvish and Dwarvish Salads from Nerdy Treats
- Samwise Gamgee’s Mashed Taters from Fictional Fare
- Bifur’s Apple Tart from Fictional Fare
- Beorn’s Nut Bread and Fruited Honey from Alison’s Wonderland Recipes
- Ent Draught from Fictional Fare
- Cheddar Potato Soup from Food in Books
- Foraged Herb and Rabbit Stew from It’s All Geek to Me!
Mix and match any of these components to plan your very own Hobbit Thanksgiving menu, or check out all the other Lord of the Rings recipes I’ve posted on the blog. Happy Thanksgiving!