I think this is my favorite Zelda recipe I’ve made so far! It was so easy to make, yet so delicious. In Breath of the Wild, there are a lot of different crepe variations, but this one sounded the most delicious to me.
I used strawberries for the topping, but you can substitute an equal amount of any kind of berry you prefer. If you use smaller berries, like raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries, you won’t have to dice them, which will save you some time in the kitchen, but strawberries are my favorite still!
Using honey as a sweetener always makes me feel like a forager…which I guess is the whole point of this recipe!
Honeyed Berry Crepes – A Legend of Zelda Recipe
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Combine the strawberries and honey in a small saucepan.
- Heat the berry mixture over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend together the remaining ingredients (flour, eggs, milk, salt, and butter).
- Heat up a greased medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan and tilt the pan around until the batter is evenly distributed on the bottom.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes.
- Flip the crepe over and cook for about 1 more minute.
- Transfer the crepe to a plate, and repeat the process until the batter is gone.
- Fold the crepes into triangles and pour the berries on top.