I think this Eggs Machiavellian recipe is my very favorite recipe based on The Sims. First of all, the name just makes me laugh. Second of all, it’s one of the most unique recipes you can find on The Sims.
To make Eggs Machiavellian on The Sims, you only need eggs and watermelon, but when you see the dish plated, there is obviously bacon on the plate. The proportions here are based on the individual serving plate in the game.
I thought the combination of watermelon and fried eggs sounded repulsive at first, but I tried it out for novelty’s sake, and guess what? It was actually pretty good! I’m not sure if I’d ever make this dish again, but it was a fun thing to eat at least once.
So, be adventurous and make yourself some Eggs Machiavellian for breakfast!
Eggs Machiavellian – The Sims Recipe
- 1 slice of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 3 slices of watermelon, cut into triangles
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Crack the eggs into a large skillet, heated on a stove, and place the bacon and watermelon beside them.
- Season the eggs and watermelon with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 1 minute, then flip the watermelon pieces over.
- Cook for 1 more minute, remove the watermelon pieces to a plate, and turn the bacon over.
- Cook for 2 more minutes, or until the bacon and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Place the bacon and eggs onto the plate next to the watermelon.